Rules about using this message board

Rules about conduct while using this message board.

Rules about using this message board

Postby scmfcadmin » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:54 pm

The rules stated here are for the benefit & protection of ALL members. If you do not agree with them, please do not use this site.

In essence, be nice to each other, keep it 'sensible' & have loads of fun. Please be mindful that the membership may include Minors at any time now or in the future.

The Do's

Do please join in & contribute!

The Do Not's

Do not attach any material for which you do NOT own the copyright or have the permission of the copyright holder. This includes things like pdf's of owner's manuals. If you do, I will have to delete your post.

Do not attach pictures or other media which may be considered to be 'Adult Only' content.

Do not post links to websites that contain 'Adult Only' content.

Do not use this site to promote your own 'Business'. You may however use the 'For Sale' forum to offer other club members your unwanted modeling related items.

Comments considered to be offensive will be edited or deleted. If you see a post you find offensive, please report it to me by clicking the link within the relevant post.

Persistent rule offenders will have their rights to post in the forums suspended, and may have to explain their conduct to the club comitee.

Please keep your password private, and do not give it out to allow somebody else to post on your behalf. You are responsible for the conduct of your account - please inform me if you believe your account has been compromised in any way.

Site Administrator - (scmfcadmin)
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Forum Rules