Workshops 2017

Questions & answers about the tests

Workshops 2017

Postby JasonC » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:07 pm

All dates and sites have been finalised for 2017, and all club secretarys in the East Anglia Area have now been notified for the first day in May, A great day out and lots of fun to be had.
This day is not just for the Examiners but is for everyone who wants to participate and improve their flying in the achievement scheme a very casual day out with demonstrations throughout the day showing how to prepare and pass the fixed wing A and B certificate, A trip north eastwards takes you to the South Norfolk club, A very friendly club with a great set up and easy parking,
Must stop feeding the monkeys and give them less Bananas. Although, Their are plenty of monkeys out their that need feeding.
JasonC
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Workshops 2017

Postby JasonC » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:09 pm

Should also mention that if you wish too improve any aspect of your flying from fixed wing trainers,Jets Aerobatics to Rotary. Then I can also help on set up and flying. As I fly more regularly at other clubs ,this can be arranged directly with me usually with not too much notice.

Regards Jason
Must stop feeding the monkeys and give them less Bananas. Although, Their are plenty of monkeys out their that need feeding.
JasonC
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Return to BMFA Achievement Scheme